Thursday, April 9, 2009

Passion Week Prayer--Day 4

The Lord Appears to Solomon

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there." 2 Chronicles 7:14-16 NIV

When we humble ourselves before the Lord and approach Him in reverence, He promises to hear and answer our prayers. Notice that repentance is the key. God said He would bring healing to the land of His people.

1. What sins are to struggling with?

2. What "land" are you needing God to heal? (Relationships, health, emotions, or spiritual.)

3. Ask God for the mercy and grace to help you repent.

4. Ask God for forgiveness and healing for your "land."

5. Please always remember to thank God--prayer & praise should go hand-in-hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment