Friday, July 24, 2009

Exalting

"God's way is perfect.
all the LORD's promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection.

For who is God except the LORD?
Who but our God is a solid rock?
God is my strong fortress,
and He makes my way perfect.
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
enabling me to stand on mountain
heights.
He trains my hands for battle;
he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze
bow.
You have given me your shield of victory;
your help has made me great.
You have made a wide path for my feet
to keep them from slipping.

The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock!
May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!"
2 Samuel 22:31-37, 47 NLT

There are days, like today, that just reading and meditating on His words are enough. I wish you a day of praising the LORD and thanking Him for being such the awesome, gracious, caring & wise FATHER that He is. Blessings my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment