Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Faith Living

"What is important is faith expressing itself in love." Galatians 5:6 NLT

I ran across this verse this morning and it made me stop. What a powerful statement!

Sometimes we allow ourselves to get bogged down with all the "to do's" in life. I'm as guilty as the next guy. I am so vision driven, that I can tend to lose the importance of the reason for being--living in faith and expressing that through acts of love.

Can you imagine a world where that was the norm? Where we were not driven by the "to do's" of the world, but by the "to do's" of faith & love? What a awesome place this would be.

Today I challenge you and I challenge myself. I challenge us to live a day guided by "faith expressing itself in love." And that day can turn into the next and the next, and before you know it, we ARE living a life doing what is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment